Spicy, earthy, and bold. Oregano gets its name from the Greek words oros and ganos, which mean mountain and joy. How fitting, considering the origin of these earrings.
Cast from oregano grown in our mountain-side backyard, the intricate texture of these delicate earrings is sure to bring joy to those who wear them.
- Sterling silver or bronze
- Available in 14k gold upon request
- Made from sustainably-sourced precious metals
- Earring wire: Choose from a short hook or a long hook
- Handmade in Revelstoke, BC