Said to represent love and joy, oregano’s leaves are full of texture and fragrance. When it flourishes in the garden, its earthy spice fills the air.
This delicate pendant is cast from oregano grown in our mountain-side backyard. Small enough to wear any day, its velveteen-like texture makes a beautiful addition to your jewellery box. Layer with the large oregano pendant for a nigger statement.
- Sterling silver or bronze
- Available in 14k gold upon request
- Made from sustainably-sourced precious metals
- Picture shows the large and small oregano pendants layered
- Chains sold separately
- Handmade in Revelstoke, BC