Spicy, earthy, and bold...Oregano gets its name from the Greek words oros and ganos, which mean mountain and joy. How fitting, considering the origin of this pendant.
This large pendant is a signature piece in our botanical collection. Cast from oregano grown in our mountain-side backyard, its intricate texture adds an earthy touch to any look.
- Sterling silver or bronze
- Available in 14k gold upon request
- Made from sustainably-sourced precious metals
- Chains sold separately
- Picture shows large silver and small bronze oregano pendants layered together
- Handmade in Revelstoke, BC