Cast from wild grass found along the riverbed, these earrings are a little reminder of long summer days spent outside. You can almost see the blades growing wild and tall in the breeze.
These oval-shaped earrings are lightweight and full of texture. Wear them to dress up a simple T-shirt or add a subtle touch of elegance to your favourite dress.
- Sterling silver or bronze
- Available in 14k gold upon request
- Made from sustainably-sourced precious metals
- Earring wire: Choose from short hooks or long hooks
- Oval shape
- Handmade in Revelstoke, BC