Tall and resilient, the Pacific hemlock thrives on BC’s coast and in the northern Rocky Mountains. Kat’s kitchen table is full of tree cones like these, thanks to years spent combing forests for hidden treasures. Each one tells a story of a tree much bigger than the cone itself.
Cast from a real Vancouver Island hemlock cone found on the forest floor, this little pendant makes a lovely everyday piece for any nature lover.
- High polished sterling silver, oxidized sterling silver or bronze
- Available in 14k gold upon request
- Made from sustainably-sourced precious metals
- Chains are sold separately
- Handmade in Revelstoke, BC