Cast from wild grass found along the riverbed, these earrings are a little reminder of long summer days spent outside. You can almost see the blades growing wild and tall in the breeze.
These disc-shaped earrings are a timeless, nature-inspired piece. Small enough to wear every day, they add an elegant touch of texture to any outfit.
- Sterling silver or bronze
- Available in 14k gold upon request
- Made from sustainably-sourced precious metals
- Earring wire: Choose from short hooks or long hooks
- Circular shape
- Handmade in Revelstoke, BC